We welcome back Lush
18 May 2020
We are delighted to announce that Lush QVB has opened its doors again. Shopping with them in-store will be a little different than it used to be, as the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority.
Here’s what’s changing:
- There’s a limit to how many people we can have in the store at one time, so we may take a little longer to serve you.
- You’ll find most staff are behind the counter - other than those on cleaning duties.
- All testers have been removed.
- Despite being really excited to see you, we promise not to hug and squeeze (also none of the usual free hand and arm massages!)
- There’s plenty of free warm water and soap for you to wash your hands when you arrive, and before leaving if you wish.
- Please ask if you need anything - we can help from a safe distance.
- Download our App, Lush Labs. This lets you scan products in-store to see information and product demos.
- There are currently delays across our delivery partner network. This means that, until we’re confident they’ll arrive in store as fresh as possible, you won’t find our Fresh Face Masks in store.
You can learn more about this at au.lush.com/safety.