Centre Trading Update
01 Jul 2020
Current Update 1.07.2020
Trading Hours Update:
From 1 July, we're extending our trading hours to:
Lower Ground & Ground Floor
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Levels 1 & 2
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 5pm
With these changes in place, please ensure you check our store listing or with individual stores for their opening hours.
It’s been positive to see a further easing of some restrictions across NSW in recent weeks which has helped restore confidence in many businesses to reopen and we’re excited to see our customers returning too. As always, our priority is to ensure everyone who visits the QVB can safely access the products and services they need.
You’ll notice COVID-19 precautionary measures remain in place across the QVB and we expect everyone to adhere to the government-led recommendations and maintain a healthy distance from others.
Reopening restaurants and cafes
In line with advice from the State Government, we’re excited to see a number of our restaurants and cafes reopen, with dine-in options for up to 50 people at one time. Stores will display the maximum number of customers who can be inside at any one time and will adhere to the strict distancing measures.
The safety and well-being of our customers, retailers, team and community continues to be our top priority. While we continue to serve you, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic including more frequent cleaning and encouraging healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
Your safety is our priority:
We are committed to the safety of our community and will not tolerate unsafe behaviour. Social distancing measures are in place across our centre to protect our community from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Practising good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus, we ask that all visitors adhere to these measures.
We continue to take extra precautions within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you including:
- More frequent cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- We’re encouraging physical distancing so please keep a healthy distance from one another while you’re visiting our centres
- We’re promoting good hygiene to help slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- We’ve deferred all events and activities for now
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
- Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
- We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice.
For additional information please visit: health.gov.au
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.