If you're planning a visit to the QVB, park with ease under the dome in our undercover car park facilities. Spend less time doing the things we can do for you and enjoy valet parking or our prestige car washing service.
Valet Parking Trading Hours
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 9:30pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Sunday||9:00am - 5:30pm|
Casual Parking Fees
Monday to Friday 6:30am to 5:00pm:
|0 - 0.5 hour||$9.00|
|0.5 - 1 hours||$21.00|
|1 - 1.5 hours||$36.00|
|1.5 - 2 hours||$46.00|
|2 - 3 hours||$54.00|
|3 - 4 hours||$59.00|
|4 - 5 hours MAX||$64.00|
Monday - Friday $21.00
Note: To be eligible for this fee, entry to the car park must be between 6:30am and 9:30am and exit must be between 4:00pm and 7:30pm. Proceed to level 7 to validate ticket.
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays Entry before 5pm:
|0 - 1 hour||$7.00|
|1 - 2 hours||$16.00|
|2 - 3 hours||$21.00|
From 5:00pm to 1:00am flat rate applies;
Sunday - Friday $12.00
Note: To be eligible for this fee, entry to the car park must be after 5:00pm. Entry prior to 5:00pm will be subject to the standard casual fees.
Permanent parking (24 hour/7 day access)
- Unreserved P.O.A
- Reserved P.O.A
- Valet services fee $15.00 including GST
- This fee is additional to the casual parking fee
- Star Car Wash manage the car wash located on level three (P3) of the car park.
- Click here for pricing or call Valet Parking direct on (02) 9267 1627.
- All car wash and detailing fees are additional to any casual, valet, early bird or permanent parking fees.
- Parking payment should be made at the pay station before returning to your vehicle. Pay stations are located on each level of the car park.
- Credit card payments can be made at the car park exit.
- Cash and all major credit cards are only accepted.
- There is no facility to accept EFTPOS payments.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Entry and use of the car park is subject to the terms and conditions displayed at the entrance and throughout the car park.
- If a car park patron chooses to not accept these terms and conditions they may exit the car park free of charge provided after entering the car park they go directly to the exit and present their parking ticket to the cashier.
- If a car park patron looses their car park ticket then the maximum daily fee will be charged.
- If the car park patron later finds the lost ticket they will be entitled to a refund of the balance of the lost ticket fee paid less the actual parking fee due provided they present to the car park manager the original lost ticket and the receipt issued by the cashier for the lost ticket fee.
Maximum Vehicle Clearance Car Park
- The maximum height clearance for vehicles entering and parking in the car park is 1.95 metres (1950mm).
- Loading Dock - The maximum height clearance for vehicles entering the loading dock is 3.85 metres (3850mm). To contact the loading dock phone 02 9265 6862
Contact the QVB Car Park
Permanent Parking and General enquiries: 1800 PARKING (1800 727 5464)
Facsimile: 02 9006 3290
Valet: 02 9267 0956
Postal Address: Level 6, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
QVB Car Park - Entry and Exit via York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW
We reserve that right to vary fees and conditions without notice.